&&t Portway Ave : No Exit: Billy Zane: It's a photo-off!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Billy Zane: It's a photo-off!

Cottage Porch Flower bw
Cottage Porch Flower bw, originally uploaded by khiscott.

Cottage Porch Flower
Cottage Porch Flower bw, originally uploaded by khiscott.

Here's the deal: I've been using a new macro lens and its fun. I've also been playing with a sweet Photoshop plugin that emulates film stock. These two things led me to two very different versions of one photo that I really like. So the responsibility turns to you, which do you like better?

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger david said...

colour for this one
-david

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they're both awesome but i like the color best.
-nats

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Neil said...

B&W Duder

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are both fantastic, but i will have to go with the colour. it reminds me of summer and back porch creamsicles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home