&&t Portway Ave : No Exit: Company Limited

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Company Limited

Company limited
Company limited, originally uploaded by khiscott.

Another attempt at HDR. Still handheld but this one lined up really well. The building looks neat... the sky was a bit of trouble but I think it turned out dece. Tell me what you think of this HDR business.

New version of the Adobe Lightroom Beta is wonderful. Native support for the 30D, proper Photoshop export (profile managed), RGB values, history, neat before and after, web development. I swear, I applied to Adobe but they rejected me :p Point is, give it a shot especially if you're a RAW person. Quickest, easiest way to process.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bricks are nice and even, but the sky has some mixed saturation / luminosity going on. maybe an overlay gradient map would have helped to even it out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home