&&t Portway Ave : No Exit: A boy and his 1D

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A boy and his 1D

dave thinkin
dave thinkin, originally uploaded by khiscott.

Everyone is full of new cameras this weekl!
Dave got his 1D on Monday and I moved to a 30D on Wed... so we took our cameras out for a test spin yesterday evening. Dave already talked about it on his blog and his shots turned out awesome. We played around with fill flash (which I was smart enough to bring) and learned to love it!
I got a small scan of my page in U&I Magazine today! Check it! Go here to purchase a copy. Please try to support them. It's an incredible independent magazine with fantastic photographers. It's also available at a few stores around the GTA so check the site out!

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute picture of dave, picked out by me. therefore, i rule! but then again, you did take it so... good job kev!
-nats

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

dave also pushed me towards this one :p

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger david said...

who wins now?!!?
that's right ...
ukwgrgk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home