&&t Portway Ave : No Exit: One year later

Monday, November 06, 2006

One year later

Portway Ave
Portway Ave, originally uploaded by khiscott.

Thanks to everyone for an awesome first year!
Its a new year, new week, and now I have a new site!
This blogspot has served me well but now I have my own domain.
The photoblog is at www.portway-ave.com/noexit. Come join me over there to continue into the second year of this photoblog.
The RSS feed URL should remain the same (assuming i did this right) but if you've bookmarked me on photoblogs.org you may need to add me again on there with the new address (sorry, they dont seem to have a way to change the URL for blogspot users....)
See ya on the new site!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Neil said...

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incredulous!!!! what a work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home